Posted by: vb | 2008/09/26


Hi Dr
I need some advice please, i have thrush and have been using covospor, but its not working anymore, can you please let me know what i should do, as i have already seen my gynae, but forgot to ask, also my hubby complain of me being wet during intercourse, i also do not enjoy intercourse at all, we have been married just 2 yrs please advise asap
Date: 10/9/2008

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

Have a look at the Top 5 questions on treatment of recurrent thrush.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: me | 2008/09/26

Please remember that you and your husband need to be treated at the same time! Otherwise you will just re infect each other. He may have no symptons at all even if he has thrush. Why dont you try Probiotics?? Try and get the problem sorted out from the inside.

Reply to me

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.