Question
Posted by: jenny | 2005/12/14

help<br>need advice

i am on holiday with my parents at the coast. my friend an i meet some cute guys yesterday and they invite us to a party last night. at the party there was alot of alcohol to drink. i had alot to drink and ended up having sex with two guys at the same time. we did not use any protection. where can i get the morning after pill. i am only 15 and dont want to get preganant

Expert ImageTeen expert

you can get the morninga after pill from a pharmacist, sometimes it can be effective up to 72 hours after sex.

in future, please always use a condom, and also think about not abusing alcohol in such a way that you then regret your actions later

5
Posted by: Skillie | 2005/12/15

In 3 months time make sure to get yourselve tested for HIV and STD's. Make sure that you always have a condom or 2 with you.

Reply to Skillie
Posted by: grisly | 2005/12/15

Get it at any pharmacy.. it cost around R60. But you wont find it on the shelf, you'll have to ask your pharmacist.

This can also make you feel sick.
good luck

Reply to grisly
Posted by: mike | 2005/12/14

Try a family planning clinic and don't delay, I think you only have 72hrs for the pill to be effective. I hope you check your posting fast, sometimes waiting for responses on the net causes delays. While your on the net look up birth control and learn how to take precautions next time, there is nothing wrong with not only being on the pill but having condoms yourself to give to any potential partners, many people have the false assumption that being prepared means you are looking for it, they are further from the truth. People carry a spare tire in their cars, not because they plan to or want to have a flat, but because if one does have a flat and you have no spare then you're stuck.

Reply to mike
Posted by: JJ | 2005/12/14

That is statutory rape,
You are below the legal age to engage in sex.

I am not sure if u can get the morning after pill over the counter at a pharmacy.
You need to be more responsible and be smart next time.

Reply to JJ
Posted by: XXX | 2005/12/14

Please dont act stupid,it sound hars,but please be carefull,dont waist everything for the pleasure of 5 min.

Reply to XXX