Question
Posted by: Needy | 2005/11/24

helpless with No answers

I was involved with a "man" for over two years, only to discover 2 months ago that he was involved with my Mom. I'm renting a seperate enterence from him but now i feel i must move away..I'm afraid of the changes coz i have my 4 year old son with me. This sanario has caused me major depression and was off from work for 2 months. it's difficult to forgive, as i cant let go of what has happened.

what can i do, i feel like just throwing in the towel.

Well, Needy, first of all and above all, never throw in the towel. These have been sad times for you, but you deserve the good times that you can achieve, especally if you';ll start working with a counsellor. If your ex bf could misbehave like that, he is worthless and you have lost much less than your emotions suggest ; and your mother should be thoroughly ashamed of herself.

3
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/11/24

You seem to be surrounded by disloyal people. Even if you were broken up, your mother should be ashamed of herself for her tactless and common behaviour. And your ex boyfriend was probably not worth any of your tears anyway, if this is the way he behaves.

Move away, start a new life, and good luck.

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: Delene | 2005/11/24

Eish, your mum is cruel!!!

Move away, get away, and your mother should be so ashamed of herself, really!!!
Thats no man & no mother.

Dont be afraid to make changes. change is always scarey, and as human beings we dont like it, but just DI IT., push yorself.
it will be good for you!!!

Reply to Delene
Posted by: Helena of Troy | 2005/11/24

What do you mean by "man"?

And so what if he dated your mom.

Reply to Helena of Troy