Question
Posted by: Lady | 2007/02/20

Helpless

My man and I have been together for just under two years,almost married, well traditionally we are but we have (or rather he) a huge problem. Trying to be open and honest with my man I told him about past relationships and now everytime we have an arguement he refers to those situations. I think he has a problem with this but what bothers me most is that he actually pushed me to tell him all this and he calls me names. So, on Sunday he did this and I told him that if I were to get involved with someone else I'd know not to tell him of such things and he got upset saying he didnt know that I wanted to be with another man. Now, the name calling and all that hurts me and he hasnt talked to me since then. I dont know what to do, coz I love him very much but he hurt me and now should I apologise or just let him be.

See a relationship counsellor --- if he can't get over his petulant and immature spite about your PAST ( which is little of his business anyway ) then you should part. And now he's sulking ? Is this a man or a tenage boy ?