Question
Posted by: Jackadeejack | 2004/10/08

Helped a friend : THANKS!

I called the 0800567567 number. They gave me a few hints. Gave me numbers of ppl in my region. I called them and was able to arrange an appointment for my friend FOR FREE.. she was really nice. She even went and bought him pills NO CHARGE.
Now he's got pills, looks betta, I'm feeling relaxed and thank YOU ppl for your hints.

We might have saved a life!

jackadeejack

Dear Jackadeejack,
Splendid ! Isn't it nice when a plan comes together ? I'm delighted to hear that this worked out, that the number served its function, and that you then discovered such a helpul person for your friend to see --- and that he's looking better already. he first really lucky thing for him, was that he had such an excellent friend, in you !