Question
Posted by: TM | 2008/07/16

Help.depression,"emo" deathwish ,hurting

Dear Doc !
My probleme is that i am alive ! Am a 32 year old female and only devorcide 3 weeks ago ! But he left us on the 7 of April !
My problem is that i am a very depro person since birth ! And i all ready tryed to commit suicide when i was 16 years old ,I was rejected by my parents when i was small and send to life with my grand parents! In that time i was molested as kid by my step granddad !
Then after my grandma`s dead i was sent backm to,live with my parents and I couldn`t fit ! I HAD A HARD TIME GROWING UP WITH THEM ! I and i was never aloud friend and boy friends!
I MET MY HASBAND ON A BLIND DATE FOR MY 21ST BIRTHDAY !A few months later we got married .In that time we went trew allot of things! I had a misgarrage ,then welost our one day old baby girl and eventaly my littel boy was born in 2001.But with his birth terer wer complications and i had to had a historectomy!
We wer married for 11 years ! One day he came home and told me he want a divorce !He left as on the 7 of April without food money power !
I started cutting myself,byting ,pinching and asked other people to hurt me ! AND FOUND THAT I LOVE IT,AND CAN`T GET ENOUGH ! Ialso started a new gothcic look formyself ! Iam on meds likeEspride,Adco-Alam and Clift 20mg .And nothing seems to work iam on medsd for almost 4 months !I also found out that i started losing my hair !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanx Thea

Sory to hear about this unfortunate situation. But see a good local psychiatrist for a thorough assessment, and discuss your treatment options which ought to include medication AND a form of counselling called CBT. I see no value to your being on ALAM, or even Esperide, which sound more like a GP's treatment plan --- see a proper specialist psychiatrist and get an up-to-date treatment plan and transform this gloomy situation