Question
Posted by: millie | 2004/10/20

help with my building of my body

i have been doing gym for 2 years i have seen progress but not fast enough . i go to gym every day of the week. i am 16 and weigh 83kg i want to go on a supplement but one that doesnt dammage my body...

Expert ImageBodybuilding

Millie,

I agree with Billaboy-for a 16 year-old 83kg is alot!

Keep well,

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist

5
Posted by: BillaBoy | 2004/10/21

NM, Shame on you ;-) An honest mistake, dont worry about it!

Reply to BillaBoy
Posted by: NM | 2004/10/21

Oops!!! Didn't think about that - I thought the boy was just overweight!!

(I feel like a complete idiot right now!!!)

Reply to NM
Posted by: BillaBoy | 2004/10/21

NM

I dont know what you mean by it being rude. If I was 16 and was doing bodybuilding I wouldnt mind at all to weigh 83kg. That will get you some decent respect. Bodybuilding is about getting big, and weight it a good measurement of size.

Im 22 and weithing 102kgs lean. So Millie still has some way to go ;-)

Reply to BillaBoy
Posted by: NM | 2004/10/21

Conrad,

I find it hard to believe that YOU actually typed that! What's going on?? You always give excellent advise - but that comment is just plain rude! Please tell me that it wasn't you but rather some kind of sick phycho hacker :)

NM

Reply to NM
Posted by: BillaBoy | 2004/10/20

83Kg is allot for a 16year old. The single best thing you can do is go on protein and/or creatine. None will do damage to your body, infact, at the moment you are probably not even meeting your Recommended Daily Allowance in protein. You need to get alteast 2grams of Protein per kg of bodyweight per day.

I use 5XL from Evox. Works very well!

Reply to BillaBoy