Question
Posted by: Gateway International | 2006/11/03

HELP WITH DRUGS

Hi, my child were helped by an organisation called Gateway International. They are nation wide. I suggest that you can ask them to help you with any drug & alcohol counsellings. They place Youth workers in Schools like full time teachers and it works perfectly - Sometime the situation can be brought under control before it gets out of hand.
They did wonders for my child and she is free today with a wonderfull testimony.
I have given their Email addres - call them on 012 330 0718
Trust me they are professional and I owe them my life for saving my childs.
Rinah Keyser (Pretoria)

Thanks for the comment, which may be helpful to some viewers. Do they have a website ?