Posted by: Gateway International | 2006/11/03


Hi, my child were helped by an organisation called Gateway International. They are nation wide. I suggest that you can ask them to help you with any drug & alcohol counsellings. They place Youth workers in Schools like full time teachers and it works perfectly - Sometime the situation can be brought under control before it gets out of hand.
They did wonders for my child and she is free today with a wonderfull testimony.
I have given their Email addres - call them on 012 330 0718
Trust me they are professional and I owe them my life for saving my childs.
Rinah Keyser (Pretoria)

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

Thanks for the comment, which may be helpful to some viewers. Do they have a website ?

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.