Question
Posted by: Old reg | 2007/11/29

help with contraceptive ?

I have just turned 30. I have two children - dont want anymore. After my son was born 19 months ago i fitted back into some of my old clothes. After 2 months after he was born i started the pill again ( thriphasil) now i have stopped taking. My gynea suggested i use Yasmin as it does not make you pick up weight.

I dont smoke, have been using triphasil since i was 17 stopped when i fell pregnant. Can you maybe suggest something that i can use. I dont have a normal period of 28 days.

You could try Yasmin. Other options are the IUCD or a sterilisation if you are quite sure that your family is complete.

2
Posted by: joy | 2007/11/29

the marina coil uncomfortable going in but i last for 5 years it is brill i didnt put on any weight

Reply to joy
Posted by: zoe | 2007/11/29

why dont you ask your gynae if the Evra Patch will work for you?

Reply to zoe