Question
Posted by: O please | 2007/06/01

Help wanted in all shapes and forms

Good day all

I see the need to start some what of a fund on this forum. I would like to call it " Help Echelle With A Life Of Her Own Fund " now before everybody thinks iam getting rude or nasty just here me out. I was looking through a few of the postings here and really felt for some of the people. Then I started noticing a trend... what might that be you ask. Well I noticed the name Echelle popping up more and more every time. At first I never took notice of it but then it seemed like it was on almost every post. So, I decided to have a look at what was said on her postings thinking she might have taken over for the Cyber doc or something. Whilst reading through her postings I came to the realisation that in most of the postings it simply reads a whole bunch of ... and excuse me for a better word, but C R A P. Now considering this, the only logical meaning to the meaningless mumbo jumbo could be that a life in the real world is non existent . . . hence I say lets get her that life she so dearly wants and NEEDS ! .... Spare some life for a friend in need.

Lets help those less fortunate then ourselves

1
Posted by: C. | 2007/06/01

CD, this post was meant for CS forum. Please pay no mind. And she was nicely set straight by the folks there. So just ignore. xxx

Reply to C.