Posted by: Zama | 2009/07/29

Help wanted

I’  m stuck in an abusive relationship with this live in boyfriend of mine he abuses me emotionally and even physically. He accuses me of cheating and calling me a liar. I need to get out of this relationship as soon as possible but I’  m afraid he will hurt me or kill me, I really do not know how.
I never cheated him and he searches my bag and Cellphone every time when I come home from work, Firstly he is not working I support him, buy him everything he wants, I even put him on my medical aid. Please I need a way to get out of this relationship unhurt.
I really do not think I have my power as a woman any more I’  m even scared of him. Every time he starts with his accusations I get so scared I even tremble.
I used to love him a lot but because of his bad treatment the love has just disappeared and I once spoke to him about that.
Another thing is that my family does not know anything about the abuse, only his family knows because when ever he starts I give them a call and let them know

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

Why o earth do youi accept abuse, especially from a bum who lives in your home ? Why do you waste your money to support an abuser ? Call a local support group for abused women, like POWA, for specific advice about how to leave him or get rid of him safely. Tell your own family about this immediately, and consider perhaps going to stay with themm in the first place. If your home is a place you own, consider geting a court interdict to have him evicted and to forbid him from ever returning there or from harassing you or your family in any way. If he has assaulted you phisicaly recently, consider going to the police and laying charges of assault, if your local police are functional.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Zama | 2009/07/29

Thanks a lot

Reply to Zama

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.