Question
Posted by: nicky | 2007/05/24

help urgent very confused now!!!

do you count your first day of your period from the day you start spotting or the first heavy bleed. last month i spotted for 5 days before i got my period heavy. spotting started on 22 april and heavy bleed 26 april (first period after D&C, which was 6weeks before that.), i'm usually on a 30 - 32 day cycle. now not sure when to expect my period. i am experiancing pregnancy symptoms but i know it's probably all in the mind cause i did a home test yesterday and it was negitive. could i perhaps have tested to early? Or is it cause i have the dates wrong? - i hate this waiting game!

Count from the first say of proper bleeding. You probably tested too early. Wait a bit longer and see if your period starts.