Posted by: B Amuse | 2008/09/09

HI gynae doc and ladies
I got a 7 month old baby girl. I am very sensitive to shave the hair on my vagina. I did it before and there was pimpels come out after a shave it, but small pimples. After that I never shave again. Two days ago there was a small pimpel on the lip of my vagina it was very sore i leave it. Yeaterday it started to swol and very painful. Today there is some dirty things coming out, but it still hurt, but not to much. I AM SO SCARED and do not what to use or do.
Do you think it has anything to do with the hair.
Please only positive response
Thank you in advance

It could be an infected hair follicle. Try hot compresses to make it burst. Otherwise see your doctor.

Posted by: mature woman | 2008/09/09

You most ikely have an ingrown hair, try treating it as you would a pimple if you get no relief after a week, seek medical attention.

Reply to mature woman