Question
Posted by: Sweets | 2007/07/23

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! Urgent!!!!!!!!!

hi all, i'm on Trahisil pill for 7months now and taking it faithfully at 19h00, but i drank Paracetamol for flu. now my BFand I got up to some nasty deed on saturday morning and I took my pill late that evening at 19h30 and yesterday morning we had some more fun. do you think i am safe and is it too late for a morning after pill?

your comments will be greatly appreciated.

You should be fine. Half an hour's difference will not matter. Panado does not interfere with the Pill.

2
Posted by: Sweets | 2007/07/23

Thank you very much!!!!!!!

Reply to Sweets
Posted by: muymf | 2007/07/23

you're still safe. Paracetamol doesn't interfere with the pill at all. And you were only half an hour late in taking your pill. You can take your pill up to 12 hrs later and still be safe!! Don't worry- there is no eed for the morning after pill.

Reply to muymf