Question
Posted by: Carol | 2007/05/10

help Urgent

I had sex with my fiancee last week while i was on periods but now im feeling tired in the morning and my breast are itchy.So Can i conceive while im on periods.Please help

It is possible to conceive during a period but less likely than at other stages of he cycle. It is too early for pregnancy symptoms though.

1
Posted by: **j** | 2007/05/10

It is quite unlikely that you did conceive. You only ovulate about 10-14 days after the first day of your period. So I think that it is highly unlikely that you are. What you are experiencing does not have much to do with pregnancy but could be hormonal due to impending ovulation or perhaps something else.

Reply to **j**