Question
Posted by: zola | 2004/10/06

help to make up my mind!!

i had been going out with a guy two year;s ago, he did everything for me, filled my bath with bubbles, lit candle around the bath,served me wine in the bath, morning coffee in bed, followed by strawberries and fresh cream.if we went shopping and I liked something he thought nothing of buying whatever it is.weekends he wanted me to relax in front of the telly and watch dvds all day if I liked, did all the cooking, took me to casinos,resturants, holidays and paid for all. after seeing each other for six months he wanted me to move in with him and actually bought a house for us, he was just about to buy me a car when there was silence from him for over a year. I sent him e-mail they were returned, called him he wouldn't answer his cell, so decided to go on with my life. met someone else and we decided to move in together, his asked me to marry him, but keeps putting it off.
Now suddenly the old guy pitches up and wants me back, now his offered marriage tomorrow if I want, explained that he had cold feet as his been single for years. the guy i'm living with is very selfish, tries to do things for me but points them out at the end of the day, i have to wait hand and foot on him, wont allow me to drive his car let alone buy me one.what does one do...should i stay with the devil i know then the devil i dont or just call it a day..

,,,,,

5
Posted by: Dee | 2004/10/06

Marry hiM!!!!!!!!!!

tAKE THAT CHANCE. yOU DESERVE SOME HAPPIENISS

Reply to Dee
Posted by: b | 2004/10/06

Honey I feel if a man truly loves you he will do his all for you, my husband long before I married him bought me a car, he didn't want me using public transport, feared for my life, and that only because he loved me enough to care about that.
We are now married and he treasures the ground I walk on, not that I don't his. He does everything for me as a husband or lover should. I love him all the more for it. Every other week he sends me flowers at work, wine and dines me all the time, it's only right to show ones appreciation.G/f lose the loser.
If he loves you then your happiness should come first.He should go all out to prove it time and again.

Reply to b
Posted by: zola | 2004/10/06

Chelle, my whole life has been hardship, i got to a point where I hated all men, my husband and when i divorced him my boyfriend, used and cheated on me, i was too stupid to see it, the boyfriend refused to work, i had to go out and work, i bought house, cars and supported him, when i found out what he was up too i walked out and never looked back. so you see to get this attention was like a blessing.finally someone cared for me.
i had decided to lay off men and was alone for quite a while but loneliness can drive one cookoo,then i met this guy, swept me off my feet, we built up a very comfortable relationship,i like being in his comapny lots, i felt very special with him.he treated me like no man has ever done.the second i care for deeply, my problem is when i love i love deeply, that person comes first in my life and i give my all, hoping it would work bothways.although he tells me he loves me and i sometimes think he does, it's just his selfishness.

Reply to zola
Posted by: Wola | 2004/10/06

Follow ur heart. Do what ur heart tells u to do. The first guyz excuse of disappearing sounds a bit suspicious, I think he is hiding something. His disappearing act is extremely abnormal. It does not look like u are in love with the second guy.

Lastly, work hard 4urself so that u buy urself a car and treat urself nice. Dont be fooled by the Guy's treatment, dig more to him before commiting urself especially marriage.

Reply to Wola
Posted by: Chelle | 2004/10/06

Your choice isn't limited to only these two men.
There are many more reliable and deserving men out there. Someone who can disappear out of your life without explanation is downright disrespectful and didn't care about your feelings at all.
This new dude seems selfish in other ways.
Also- a successful relationship isn't based on what the men in your life do for you or buy for you. How do you feel about these men, besides what they are able are willing to do for you in the terms of material things??

Reply to Chelle