Question
Posted by: GI | 2006/11/07

help plz

hi doc,
trying to fall pregnant but no luck, im healthy and exercise everyday went for my check ups and everything is fine with me, i want to know my hubby is not active at all and he is overweight can that be the problem and can this cause his sperm to be unactive or to low? plz help.. thank you

Being overweight and inactive does not influence sperm count.

3
Posted by: GI | 2006/11/08

thx D and MN ill do that and i will try and be patient bee trying for bout a year now

Reply to GI
Posted by: NM | 2006/11/08

i'm in the same boat with trying, be patient and see what happens, i agree with D, if you're worried have his sperm tested, but remember it takes a healthy couple who have sex 3 times a week up to a year to conceive, i know that right now you feel like it's never gonna happen, but don't give up.

Reply to NM
Posted by: D | 2006/11/07

How long have you been trying? You can ask ur doc to send ur hubby for a sperm test and then you will know if there is a problem.

Reply to D