Question
Posted by: HELP PLS | 2005/07/15

HELP PLS IS SHE PREGGIES????

MY SISTER INLAW IS 20 NOT REALLY SETTLED WITH ANYONE, SHE WAS IN HOPITAL IN MAY WITH ENTRIMETIOUS AND HAD ALOT REMOVED IN THE OP, SHE THEN HAD A PERIOD IN MAY AND AGAIN IN JUNE, SHE WASN'T ON ANY CONTRACEPTION BUT WAS SEXUALLY ACTIIVE, SHE IS NOW LATE THIS MONTH AND FOR THE LAST WEEK HAD BEEN FEELING VERY NAUSES IN THE MORNINGS, SHE ALSO SAYS HER TUMMY FEELS BLOTTED THIS MORNING. WE ARE GOING TO DO A TEST TONIGHT I BOUGHT HER ONE COZ SHE IS SCARED. WHAT ARE THE CHANCES SHE IS PREGGIES, ANYONE WITH INFO COMMENTS PLEASE

See`reply to your other posting.

2
Posted by: Jean | 2005/07/15

Rather do the test tomorrow morning.

Reply to Jean
Posted by: SLC | 2005/07/15

If she's been having unprotected sex, is late & feeling nauseous then I think the chances are pretty strong that she is pregnant.

Reply to SLC