Question
Posted by: Sanju | 2007/04/17

Help Pls-Conception

I have been trying to fall preganant for the past 3 years. My daughter is 6 years old. I have been to the gynacolgist and i also tried Dr Collins prgramme for a few months but nothing worked. I have a 25 days cycle (very regular). I spot a few days before the actual period. No pains etc. I have tests and everything was clear.
Do you have advise for me?

Dear Sanju

I would recommend that you start with ovulation monitoring using the urine LH testing kits (such as clearplan). Furthermore, I would recommend that you use a progesterone supplement such as cyclogest or utrogestan starting approximately 3-4 days after ovulation has occurred. It appears that you might have a problem with what is called the luteal phase or post ovulation phase hormone balance, which may be responsible for implantation problems.

1
Posted by: G | 2007/04/17

I would suggest going to see a Fertility Specialist. Has your husband been tested?

Reply to G