Question
Posted by: gary | 2007/12/20

help pls

ok -so he left me....He packed his stuff yesterday while i was at work. He was still there when i got home and i begged him not to go... he said he needed to spend some time on his own the he was going to go spend the night at his ex wife because he had no where else to go. He ended up phoning me at about 10 and asked if he can come over. He spent the night but left before i woke up this morning. He then emailled me and said he is confused and basically saying its over... So i saw him outside just now (we work together) and told him that the least he can do is have the balls to say it to my face... Yesterday before he came home again he said that we would talk about it lunch time today...so when i confornted him he said we are still going to talk today??
Why does he need to string me along like this?? if he wants to leave then he just should... needless to say i have begged him to stay - but i cant keep begging him if he doesnt even know what he wants.
I made an app with famsa for tomorrow but how do i get through today... what must i do???
i dont want to lose him but i am torn up inside... why cant he just give me a staraight answer...

Already answered this one