Question
Posted by: Worried | 2005/07/25

Help pls

I'm married, have a son (20 months) old and is working full day. Had very bad depression after the birth of my son and felt very anxious most of the time.

Don't feel depressed now, but still feel anxious and stressed most of the time. What worries me, is that I get a burning sensation on my skin. I don't think it is a skin allergy.

Please help??

Post-Natal Depression is common, and anxiety disorders are closely related to depressions. It's less clear to me what the problem might be with your sensation of burning in the skin, but it could relate to the anxiety. See a doc and get something effective for the anxiety / depression, and see if this doesn't clear up the skin discomfort. If it doesn't, then maybe a skin specialist might advise

1
Posted by: Bambi | 2005/07/25

A friend of mine get severe anxiety attacks and also complain about a burning sensation of the skin.

May be you need to see the doc for something to calm you down.

Reply to Bambi