Question
Posted by: UNIFORMED | 2008/01/14

HELP PLEEEZZZZZZ

I want to know (not sure if I am at the right "department:). I am on the pill - Femodene, when is the savest time to have sex if you are on the pill?Because I did have sex sunday and it was on my last day of my period so I am not sure when is the savest time so I did not take any "morning after pills" because I am on Femodene for at leaste 3 years. How save is the pill in general?Can someone help me please? Sorry so many questions...........

You are protecte throughout the month on the Pill and it is more than 99% safe if used correctly.

2
Posted by: Uninformed | 2008/01/16

Thanx no I know, I do try to take the pill at the same time every morning so I think I am doing it right.

Reply to Uninformed
Posted by: Daleen | 2008/01/15

Anytime is save when you are on the Pill because it prevents ovulating. The only time it's not save is when you've missed a pill. You will not be protected for 7 days after and will have to make use of alternative methods such as condoms. Hope it helps.

Reply to Daleen