Question
Posted by: Sugar | 2004/10/19

Help Please painful cramp on lower abdomin left hand side<br>

Please could some one help me.
I have trying to cocieve for a while, and was diagnosed with endo
I had a little opp to take the bad stuff away so far nothing came back and that as april this year.
However for the past 2 nights I have such sever pain on my bottum left side wich feels like my ovaries, it the same sort of pain one gets when they are on there period. I am only due for my period on the 27 of this month, so its not period pain, also when I do have my period I have the same pain and its only on my left hand side.
Can some one advise me on what it could be, as I fear going back imn to hospital for another opp

Thanks Sugar

Pain after a diagnosis of endometriosis is always suspicious and a recurrence must be excluded. If it persists see a gynae