Question
Posted by: Dezi | 2008/07/14

Help Please - endo

I had surgery last year when endo in a sever stage was found. I was trying for six year to fall pregnant.Last week I had a laporoscopy & cuaterisation of the endo. The gynea told me that my left ovary is total damage and that my right one which he tried to flush is block. Does anyone know what the chances of me getting pregnant is. I am 35 years old.

Dear Dezi

You are now 35 years old and have been trying to fall pregnant for the last 6 years. Your gynaecologist has found that you have severe endometriosis, which appears to have damaged both your fallopian tubes. Therefore the chance of spontaneous conception is very low and my recommendation for you is that you should try invitro fertilization as soon as possible.