Posted by: van der Walt | 2008/10/21

Help please...!!

My g-friend had ectopic pregn some years back. ever since then she says she has not enjoyed sex. this is frustrating and really do not know what to do. Is there any medication that can help..?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

If there are no ongoing physical reasons for her difficulty (e.g. pain during sex) then it may be that she is struggling to relax, become aroused & enjoy sexual activity due to fears associate with the ectopic pregnancy. This may be the case if she is not able to enjoy any form of sexual activity (i.e. forms which don't include penetration such as oral sex/manual stimulation). However, you need to ensure that this is indeed the starting point of her reduced enjoyment... Medication will only be relevant if there is a physical problem...if is psychological then a psychological approach is required.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Me | 2008/10/21

Get her to talk to a professionale, maybe its the fact she is scared to fall pregnant again and scared that she might have another mc and thats why she don' t like sex.

Reply to Me

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.