Question
Posted by: S.A | 2008/07/31

Help Please

I am really confused. June i was 4 days late with my period then started but had it for three instead of 5 . This month iwas 16 days late and then had it for 2 and a half days. I have extreem nause in the late after noon and heart burn. Feeling bloated. I have done 5 preggie tests and they have all come out negative. so i honestly don' t know what is going on. If you could help me with this please. I am really confused. I am always 28 day and have only ever been late once that is when i found out i was pregant with my son. Please try and shed some light on it.

S.A

You could have a cyst or a hormone imbalance. See your gynaecologist about it.