Question
Posted by: kitty | 2007/02/27

help please

i got arrested for shoplifting last monday and from there on i cant sleep!!!im having nightmares about going to jail and stuff like that..i went to shoprite and bought goodies there and went to pick and pay afterwards and the security at pp accused me of stealing these items and i dont know wot i did with my slip...i need help to get thru this as it is affecting me really badly

Sorry to hear about this, kitty. If you are sure of your facts, seek the evidence. Is there no way Shoprite can check and locate a copy of your payment ? Did you pay cash or with a credit or debit card ? In the latter cases, it'd be on record at your bank. As Delene says, maybe they have relevant security cameras at shoprite shich might show you paying for the goods --- though I think they wipe and re-use those within days, and they may be reluctant to spend hourts searching for the relevant bits. were none of the goods unique ( ie brands only sold at Shoprite ) ? Or were all the items available at both stores. Didn't the items have stickers on them, indicating the store ?

2
Posted by: KITTY | 2007/03/01

I PAID CASH FOR THE ITEMS,IM STRESSING SO MUCH JUST THINKING ABOUT GOING TO JAIL FREAKS ME OUT,MY HOUSEDOCTOR PUT ME ON ZOPAX LAST NIGHT,HE SAYS IT WILL CALM MY NERVES,DAMN IT DOESNT FEEL LIKE ITS WORKING,THIS IS AFFECTING MY WORK AS I CANT CONCENTRATE...I HATE THE FEELING.IF IT WASNT FOR MY DAUGHTER I PROBABLY WOULD KILL MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to KITTY
Posted by: Delene | 2007/02/27

Shoprite should have camaras where they can prove you paid for the items.

Reply to Delene