Question
Posted by: heather | 2006/07/18

help please

Hello,

someone please advise me. I took the morning after pill the same one as i always take when theres an oops which I took on the Monday the 10 July which was 10 days after my period and i usually start 5 days later but this time i didn't. So even though I haven't had my period yet I started taking femodene in the silver section when will I be protected??? I last had my period on the 1 July 2006 and today is the 18 July 2006. Should I be worrying???? My stomach is cramping lower down in the mornings and sometimes I get a sharp pain for like a second on my left side of my stomach which shoots down my leg. Should I worry please please I really need advice.

You would not have a period if you started Femodene, but do a pregnancy test to be sure. You are protected after 7 active pills.