Question
Posted by: help please | 2005/11/23

help please

Hi doc,

i have lots of cellilite, i do taebo 3 days per week and walk for 45 minutes 4 days per week, i drink 3 litres of water every day, my diet is as follows
oats, and yoghurt
fruit
tin tuna, with potatoe or a sanwich and tuna
another fruit, or protein bar
dinner, is a chicken breast, or hake, or ostrich steak, with rice, veg or a potatoe,

i am tired of it, i work out hard, i have sweets about once a week and have a fizzy drink about once a week to, why is this , i am 1.79m and weigh 59.2kg , please help thanks God Bless

You won't lose weight anymore, you are already underweight. In fact, I would say that you are dangerously underweight. Your BMI, which gives an idea of your weight relative to height is 18.7, and then normal value is above 20, so you are considerably underweight. You also don't need to drink 3 liters of water, that doesn't help at all, and can't do any good.

i think that what you need to start adding to your training is regular weight training. I'm not sure if you are at a gym or not, if you are, then weight training is easy. otherwise, I think you should check out the Fitness page of this site, then click on 'programmes' and choose any one of these programmes and you will see programmes that include strength training, which I believe you should do.

2
Posted by: Sexy babe | 2005/11/28

I read throguh your questions and can give the following tips:
- When taking a shower, massage the areas with a cellulite sponge (your pharmacy will know what that is)
- Rememeber that cellulite is fat, and you can be the skinniest person, but still have cellulite.... On the other hand, muscle burns fat, the more muscle you have, the less fat you will have. So I strongly suggest that you do some weight training, (you don't need to do so much as a body builder does) as that will help to reduce the appearance of cellulite. Ask your instructor to assist you.

Reply to Sexy babe
Posted by: for fitnessdoc | 2005/11/23

so taebo is not enough exercise and walking? i dont like weight training i preffer taebo, thanks for the help

Reply to for fitnessdoc