Question
Posted by: HELP PLEASE | 2005/11/21

HELP PLEASE

Hi Doc, for the past month now i get ligth headed, and i did my blood pressure on satruday at home, it was 92 over 65, and yesterday was 98 over 56, and i get light headed, could this bee low blood sugar, what are the symptoms, please help thanks allo God Bless

HP, it sounds like low blood pressure, but you will have to have your blood tested to find out whether it is due to low blood sugar or not. If you’re interested in something I wrote on low blood sugar, you’re welcome to mail me at Cyberdoc@mweb.co.za. If you have more questions please let me know as a new question. Good luck.

1
Posted by: PIP | 2005/11/21

Low blood presure and low blood sugar can cause dizziness, although not dangerous in it self, but should you fall it could cause injuries.

Best see the doc.

Reply to PIP