Question
Posted by: Sandy | 2004/12/10

Help please

Hi i read your achives for help on my problem but did not come across anyone with a problem like mine? Firstly i am 30 i am ttc but have a tubal removal due to an ectopic my other side is perfect my doctor confirmed its a year later. My question is that every month i get my period on the 10th but i believe i ovulated on the 24/27 November but i took notice i am spotting and the way i know is when i wipe myself its just pink but theres nothing on my pad this has been happening for 5days now and today is the 10th and still just spotting when i wipe myself something else i noticed this is the 1st month that my breast never swell or pain coming closer to my period so what is this please help very curious to know if i could be pregnant?

Thanks i love this website learnt alot and the ladies are great!!
Have a nice weekend!

The spotting could be an implantation bleed. The way to be sure is to check a pregnancy test.

2
Posted by: sandy | 2004/12/13

Thanks but i actually started bleeding on Saturday and yesterday do you still think i should do a pg test?

thanks alot for your help!

Reply to sandy
Posted by: mpumi | 2004/12/11

You probably are pregnant.... it maybe spotting that you are experiencing..

Reply to mpumi