Question
Posted by: Linke | 2004/11/10

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!<br>

Hello,

I am a 20 year old girl going out with a 20 year old boy!
We are going out for 2 years! Our relationship is stunning!

My concern is next year i will be studying at a Technikon and he will be finished next week with his studies! Will this by any chance influence our relationship cause I realy love him dearly!

Is there any way we could help the relationship through that time?

PLease advice me what to do I do not want to lose him!
PS he feels the same!

If you truly don't want to lose each other, you don't need to. Talk it through --- why should your relationship, if it is genuine, be interfered with by the matter of which one of you is studying ?

1
Posted by: Kernel | 2004/11/10

As much as you now want to keep the relationship going, you must accept that both of you will enter a period of new experiences in different circumstances and conditions.

Don't let your current relationship keep you from experiencing new things. If you are meant to be together it will eventually turn out to be so.

However, no guarantees on that - the sea of the world is much larger than the pond you are in now and one or both of you may find that you have outgrown the pond.

Reply to Kernel