Question
Posted by: anon | 2004/02/02

help please

dear doc
this is kinda embarrasing. i have developed a discharge which i have never had before - it smells very fishy, but i am not itching or it does not burn when i pass urine. what is it and what can i do about it ?

You may have an infection and should see your doctor to assess if treatment is needed.

1
Posted by: anon | 2004/02/03

dear gynaedoc
thank you for the response and i am a bit worried. i posted a letter to cybershrink not too long ago explaining that i had not been with my boyfriend for a while over the xmas period and when he popped back up he told me some -|- and bull story about being in hospital. i subsequently found out the he is/was with a young drug addict and had obviously slept with her. when he came back, i stupidly had unprotected sex with him as i believed his story ..... could i have developed this infection from him and if so, what is an STD?

Reply to anon