Question
Posted by: Worried | 2007/03/19

HELP! Periods again after 2 weeks

I'm very worried. I started taking Microval on 5 March which was my first day of my periods as advised by the doctor, but today I got my periods again! I stoped bleeding on Sunday 11th march and now I have my periods again.
I suspect it's the Microval, what do I do to stop the bleeding cos its not normal. I'm getting married on Sunday, that's why I started taking the Microval, but now I have my periods again which is just not on, I'm not suppoed to have it again.
Please HELP

Microval is a progesterone only pill and can cause irregular spotting. You could try starting the combined pill, though it is quite late to change the course of things.

1
Posted by: Maya | 2007/03/19

It can take anywhere up to 3 months for your body to adjust to the pill. Call your doctor and ask him/her to give you a script for something to help with the bleeding for your wedding:)

Reply to Maya