Question
Posted by: Elissa | 2007/03/05

help needed pregnancy testing kit

hi,
I want to know which pregnancy testing kit is very accurate? After how many days expected period date you can check ?At what time during the day it shows accurately ? Pls help me.

I hope that Anna has helped.

1
Posted by: Anna | 2007/03/06

You can test on the day of that you expect your period. Some tests (Click's own brand) claims that you can test 2 days prior to your period, but you have to do it first thing in the morning (concentrated urine). It varies from individual to individual. If you test early and get a negative you should try again a day or two later.

Reply to Anna