Question
Posted by: Sue-A | 2007/03/06

help needed?

I have already got 2 children. I had the Mirena in for about 1-2 years, I had it removed in February 2006 and have been trying to get pregnant ever since. I got pregnant in February 2007, but it only lasted for about a week and then I had a miscarriage. I would like to know what can I do to better my chances to conceive. I am beginning to lose hope, feeling that it will never happen to me again. Or will it be better to seek the help of a gynae?

You had a pregnancy, which means that you can conceive. Just carry on trying.