Question
Posted by: Dave | 2005/12/06

Help Needed

I am looking to buy a massaging / vibrating chair.

Any ideas on the cheapest place - I am looking for the Allinad Supreme RT H01 Massage Chair

Or something as good

Expert ImageEnviroHealth expert

There was a stall demonstrating these chairs at the recent Natural and Organic conference in Cape Town, so the organisers may be able to put you in touch with the manufacturers. My sister and I tried out a few chairs: I found them pretty relaxing, but she said she didn't like the sensation she got of her 'brain vibrating'! The conference was organised by Shows and Events and the Journal of Natural Medicine.

But this is not really my area - please try posting your query on the Physiotherapist's or Chirodoc's forum. I suggest also asking them what they think about these chairs i.e. do they have any real health benefits/ are they good for your back etc?

2
Posted by: Maria | 2006/02/06

Hi, my name is Maria and I have just joined Albert's Allinad team in Cape Town, Have you been able to track down the massage chair you wanted? Please cal on 0827527277 or 021 6973526

Reply to Maria
Posted by: Helene | 2006/01/26

cONTACT DETAILS OF mANUFACTURERS OF mASSAGE CHAIRS

Reply to Helene