Question
Posted by: R | 2004/10/18

Help needed

Hi there!! I really need sum advise/help pleeeeeze!?!?!?
I weigh 80 kgs and I'm 1.61m tall. I know I am very overweight. My "healthy" weight is supposed to be 53-63 kgs. So, I'm about 25 kgs overweight.
I really want to lose weight. Like in desperatly. But the problem is I start with a diet, it goes good for about 2 weeks and then I just stop. Its like I don't have any will power when it comes to dieting. I eat healthy and don't cheat, but I hate exercising and I hate water. And I find it very difficult to lose even a few kgs eventhough I follow a very good diet. I've tried lots of different diets and I don't know anymore.
Can sum1 help me please???
Thanks in advance!!!!

Dear R
Yes, it would be a good idea for you to lose some weight as your present BMI of 30,9 indicates obesity. If you can reduce to 63 kg your weight will be back in the normal range. Because you have a very large amount of weight to lose, I would recommend that you ask your dr about Xenical , which is a real fat-trapper that prevents you from absorbing fat from what you eat. Xenical is, however expensive so it would help if your dr could motivate for this medication to be paid for by your medical aid - after all your weight is a direct danger to your health and you need to lose weight ASAP in large amounts. You would use the Xenical with a very-low-fat-diet and this will help you to start losing. So see if you can get Xenical prescribed for your condition.

1
Posted by: R | 2004/10/19

Thank you for your advise, but the problem is I don't have the money for the Xenical. And I don't have a medical aid. I know I don't have many options but is there no other way?? I have been trying for the last 5 years to lose weight and it's affecting everything I am and everything I do. I want to be slim & healthy. I don't want to be this fat, depressed girl anymore!!!! I have tried everything, including your slimming diet. I've tried all the popular diet pills, I've tried starving myself, I've tried eating 5 meals, I've tried everything.

Reply to R