Question
Posted by: Mandy | 2004/10/13

help my marriage is going down the drain

Been married for 11yrs bur\t now everything has changed my husband don't talk to me let olone to make love to me when ask ask him the matther he just look at me with no answer I'm tired of being guilty of something I don't know he just turn to be very moody What can I do all after this years

Marriage counselling, is the only place where this sort of problem can be explored in sufficient detail for you both to find the solutions you need. Good responses, specially from Moral Fiber
Moral Fiber --- great to have you back where you belong ( to the tune of Hello Dali).

3
Posted by: The Moral Fibre | 2004/10/13

Hey Cyber-Dude. Long time, no speak. Glad you're still around, lending a hand.

Anyway, Mandy. The oldest and most corn-ball advise in the universe is this - TALK to the man. Women seem to have no problem exercising their jaws when it comes to taking the garbage out and mowing the lawn but here we are, your (presumably important) marriage is at stake and you turn to strangers for their opinions. You have tried to talk to this man but try this - shock the kak outta him. Tell him it's time to tell you what's bothering him, tell him exactly (men CANNOT read mind, contrary to popular belief) what's bothering you and tell him that you expect some changes and some two-way open and honest conversation. If this doesn't scare him, then nothing will until you tell him, you're leaving. Your life is way too short to spend butting your head against an immovable and unemotional a*hole. Someone out there is capable of making you happy and treating you as ladies should be treated. Let's be honest - some people are shite and there's nothing we can do about it except realize the truth and move right along. It's a big world and leaving him because he doesn't treat you well and because he's unwilling to make changes and conduct an adult relationship, is not going to be the end of the world.

Reply to The Moral Fibre
Posted by: Kernel | 2004/10/13

The fault lies either with you or with your husband. Have you done anything recently that would have this effect on him? Maybe you did not but he is thinking so - think what it could be.

This is not because he has suddenly stopped loving you or is seeing someone else. There is something about you that is bothering him and he does not know how to resolve it. That is why he is acting as he is.

Ask him straight if you have done something that is bothering him. For you it could be something insignificant but to him it could be a major issue.

Reply to Kernel
Posted by: Zee | 2004/10/13

Sounds suspicious. The way I see it ur H/BAND either has stoped loving you OR is seeing someone else. Its just my opinion.

Whatever it is, Its not ur fault. He 's GOT SERIOUS ISSUES.

Reply to Zee