Question
Posted by: Zoya | 2007/04/11

Help me understand him.

I have met a man that is an extrovert at work,(no problem with handling people) but at home he seldom goes out, it is fine with him to be alone weekend after weekend, if he invites me to his home it will most probably be during the week. I know that he likes me (trust me on that one) He just have no need for people. Is there a name for someone with his behavior? I would like to understand him better.

Maybe there's a significant difference bwteen what he can do ( where a more extravert mask at work ) and what he actually likes to do. That he doesn't welcome you at home during the weekend is odd, and worrying. This needs further exploration, and then discussion with him

7
Posted by: Tabby | 2007/04/12

Well said Regie, you're right people on this site always assume the worst!!
Zoya why don't you just ask him if you can spend weekends with him too ... surely if he loves you then he'll want to spend more time with you =: - ).

Reply to Tabby
Posted by: L | 2007/04/11

Regie, ag please..................

Reply to L
Posted by: regie | 2007/04/11

ladies you have a way of assuming the worst shooosh, just because a person does not want to be with you most of the time it don't mean he does not care or neither does it mean he or she is having an affair.it depends on a number of things, maybe he is just not ready to rush in to every weekend relationship and the luggage that comes with it.

for example i know i love my girlfriend but i don't have to spent every saturday with her, you guys are so quick to assume the worst. people are different

Reply to regie
Posted by: Blondie.. | 2007/04/11

Do what Wise did and show up unexpectedly at his place over a weekend.

He sure sounds fishy..

Reply to Blondie..
Posted by: wise | 2007/04/11

Some guys have a "week day girl friend" and a weekend girl friend.. I know as I was once a "week day girlfriend" and I found out by dropping by over a weekend unexpectedly... take care!!

Reply to wise
Posted by: L | 2007/04/11

I once had a boyfriend like that, believe u me as much as u may think he loves u,..........no...no..ni!!

He is seeing someone else girl, I m sorry to ut it like that. A person who loves and cares about u , will make time for u or will want to be with u most of the time

Reply to L

Maybe he's not alone during the weekend and he is seeing someone else.When u say "but at home he seldom goes out". Do u mean he seldom goes out with you?? If so he probably doesn't wanna be seen with u, coz u he could have a gf or be married.