Question
Posted by: Peg | 2005/11/18

help me understand!!

recently my fiance and I were at logger heads, to the point where I decided to leave, the last two days his become so loving it's unbelievable, according to his friends when drunk he said if any one speaks or touches me he would kill them.
demanded I bite his neck something he never wanted, said i'm his wife so I'm allowed to do so.
well today is his xmas party, this morning still drunk frm last night he said he wished I could go with him to the poarty but it's not for spouse's.
well out of curiosity I called his work as I found it strange that they had a childrens party so what happened to the spouse, well I was told the spouse's were always invited .
it's now three years that his been lying to me, I called him and told him, he said I can go with if I want.
after hearing that he lied to me I don't feel like going, why would he lie, is he ashamed of being seen with me?. should I go or not. really I don't want to go as now it feels like I'm hard up to go.
he was prepared for me to stay home alone while his out having a ball, which he does each year and comes home the next morning, how can he profess to love me and then give me this treatment.

No, if he'
s blowing hot and hold, and lying to you, why remain his fiancee ? If he says go --- go, and ignore his later empty apologies.

4
Posted by: Yellow | 2005/11/18

There is nothing worse than someone you love lying to you!!! It makes you do things that you normally would not. Ignore the other people who diss you for phoning his work! Bugger him, if he loved you, and asked you to come along to the party, then you would not have had to do that. His drinking should also ring alarm bells if you are planning to marry him. And why would you feel like going to a party when he did not invite you out of his own. Be careful.

Reply to Yellow
Posted by: Frosty | 2005/11/18

Haai ou Pennetjie. Dis tyd dat jy sy pen aftrap jong. Hy spannie kar voorie perre aspris sodat jy kan agterbly jong. Volgende keer kyk dat die perre reggespan is sodat hy sy ry kan kry, innie regte rigting.

Reply to Frosty
Posted by: Girl | 2005/11/18

I agree with Jakes. And must you really call his work like that? Its easy to catch a man who is lying without embarrasing him at work, no wonder he treats you like that.

Reply to Girl
Posted by: Jakes | 2005/11/18

Fiance? Not even married yet. Bet you he would be more obnoxious once the knot is tied. He is not really into you. Just the way I read this!

Reply to Jakes