Posted by: M.M | 2004/10/14

Help me to understand what couses etopitc<br>Help me

Dear Doc!!

I had an ectopic in May 2004 and my right tube was removed and in August 2004 was had another one and the left tube was also removed. I was told the i was bleeding to much during the second oporation and the was nothing they could have done to save my last tube. i did not expect wrost was to came that i would able to have other baby again naturaly.
is the anthing that i can do beside doing oporations or spending a lot of money as the doctor told me that my last hope is sperm plantation is it cost between R20 000 to R150 000 and is done is private hospital. PLease help me with more information I'm still young to and i can not come to te5ms with what i was i told, i have last two babys in short time and I'm 25years.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

Unfortunately without tubes the only way to concieve is IVF. It could cost a lot less in some hospitals. Groote Schuur Hospital in Cape Town has a fertility clinic that does it for under 10 grand

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: zinzizo | 2004/10/15

Im so soory about that and i dont have an answer but you should visit the above site youll find people who had ectopic pregnancybefore and how they dealt with it and you will also find more info on ectopic. preg

Good luck

Reply to zinzizo
Posted by: zinzizo | 2004/10/15

babycenterdotcom will assist

Reply to zinzizo
Posted by: Linda | 2004/10/14

One of the causes of ectopic pregnancy is scarring of the fallopian tubes caused by a previous infection or inflammatory disease of the fallopian tubes, e.g. chlamydia or gonorrhea.

There are medical aids that pay for fertility treatment, but unfortunately only at a government hospital.

Reply to Linda

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.