Question
Posted by: Anxious | 2004/11/02

Help me relax

I have a problem of not being able to feel relaxed before a test (driving test) or an interview. A while before a test or an interview I feel verry nervouse and start shaking. This causes me to mess up everything even if I know what to do. I have tried taking Rescue drops to make me feel calm and relaxed but it did not help. Can you please refer me to anything that I can take which will help me feel relaxed before and during a test? Please.

Expert ImagePharmacist

A,

If you want to continue the natural route then you may try Calmettes, Nervuto by natura, Stress-Away syrup or even Naturelle's Passionflower Insomnia & anxiety complex. Your doc may also help by prescribing something to help you calm down.