Question
Posted by: deadeye | 2008/06/05

help me quitt

am about to quitt thinz.been taking 18 casules when i get up in the morning for the last 2 yrs. Then folow up with 4 at 15:00 in the afternoon. Look i know there is going to be hurt involved here , just trying to be prepaired as i can not fail this . Pls supply factual info on what i should get before i start this

Dear Deadeye
I am most concerned that you are taking up to 22 Thinz capsules a day. As this type of usage indicates pronounced addiction, I would urge you to ask your medical doctor to refer you to your nearest addiction centre for assistance because you will need professional assistance to wean yourself of this addiction.
I shall hold thumbs for you that you can quit this drug that has such a hold on your life.