Question
Posted by: jay | 2005/12/12

help me please

hi doc i've just went from 45kg to 54kg i'm only 18 years old and not very tall can u please give me advise on getting a proper diet
i want to weigh 45kg again

Dear Jay
To lose weight you need to basically change your lifestyle. Reduce your energy intake by eating an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss' , ‘The right approach' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increasing your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life).

1
Posted by: Durban | 2005/12/12

Hi there !

I'm 27 and used to be 45. and weighed in at 51.4 .so I know what you feel like. About a month ago I started on Weighless and in a matter of four weeks I have lost 3.5 kg. I still have another 2.9 to go ..but feel confident that I will lose them in the next month or so. I feel so much better and confident of my self right now than I ever did ..Currently I way 49.7 ...
So my advise is to get to a weighless group and join.

Reply to Durban