Question
Posted by: kck | 2006/08/01

help me its sore

last friday me and my boyfriend of five yrs had the must wonderful sex we had in a long time the next day however i was so sore when i go to the toilet to wee it burns like hell i am also uncomfortable when walking or sitting down as it burns alot we do have sex on a regular basis so it cant b that pls help as i cant stand the pain anymore it is now three days and it ifeels like it is getting worse pls help me plssssssss

It sounds like you may have a vaginal tear. The other possibility is an infection. As it is getting worse, you should probably see your doctor.

1
Posted by: sorry | 2006/08/02

The best anyone can say is to go visit your gynea and find out what's wrong before it's too late.

Reply to sorry