Question
Posted by: Sune | 2007/03/14

help me gain weight

I know this is going to sound silly, but I struggle to gain weight. I eat every thing I want, don't excercise and still nothing. I'm 21 years old, 1.6m tall and weigh 46.8kg. I'm married and me and my husband want to start a family, but my wieght is a problem. I don't have any kind of disease, but I look sick. If could gain about 5kg's, I'd be feeling so much better about myself and the way I look. Please help by giving me a "diet" I can use to gain weight.

Dear Sune
As I just said to Marlon, I can understand your frustration. Your present BMI = 18,4 which is low and it would be good if you could gain 9 kg to have an ideal BMI of 22, but 5 kg would also already improve matters. Please read my reply to Marlon as you would also benefit from eating more and taking a meal supplement in addition to your normal meals. Read the articles I mentioned to Marlon.