Question
Posted by: nono | 2004/10/05

help me and my man

my boyfriend is a bodybuilder but i think he is not on the right track we donot eat fat at all and we buy supplements always but the problem i am worried is that he just can get enough of the supplements and i think there is no emprovement what is wrong what are the rigt supplements and gym routens

Expert ImageBodybuilding

Nono,

You will have to give me more specific before I can answer that question. Also, I'd advise that you go and see a dietician for their input.

Keep well,

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist

1
Posted by: hulk | 2006/02/07

hi i am a 17 year old bodybuilder from huddersfield england and i am interested in toaking part ion the 2012 olimps in weightlifting plese could you put me in touch with anyone from yorkshire that i may be able to contact to get more information and training yours sincirley
HULK

Reply to hulk