Posted by: Socks | 2008/10/05

Please help me I cannot loose weight. I am 49yrs old and weight 127kg. I have joined the gym but for some reason not motivated enought to go. Have a crazy fit machine at home and use that at least 3 times a week to firm and tone my body. I want to loose weight so desparetely all my life long, start and then loose weight and then just loose it again. Years ago I was injected with Lipostabil, do you recommend me see my doctor to use that on me again?

Please help me.

Dear Socks
I would recommend that you do consult a medical dr and ask about the use of Xenical. Xenical is a real fat-trapper that prevents you from absorbing fat from what you eat. Xenical is, however expensive so it would help if your dr could motivate for this medication to be paid for by your medical aid. You would use the Xenical with a very-low-fat-diet and this will help you to start losing. So see if you can get Xenical prescribed for your condition. As you start losing weight and become more mobile, combine the diet and the medication with daily exercise at that gym you have paid for or by going for walks - increase how rapidly and far you walk as you get fitter. You should also consider consulting a clinical dietitian (visit the Association for Dietetics in SA Website at: and click on "Find a Dietitian" to find a dietitian in your area), to assist you with the very-low-fat diet and to get you more motivated.

Posted by: Christa | 2009/03/31

Does this really work and will I get fatter when I stop

Reply to Christa