Question
Posted by: Me | 2007/03/30

HELP ME...

I have been nauseaous and dizzy for the past week and feeling tired all the time.

I recently had my gall bladder removed. Could this be reason? I'm also trying to get pregnant but the scared the test will be nagative so I don't want to get the test.

Dear Me
This is more symptoms of being pregnant than gall bladder operation side effects. Get the test - you have to know whether you need to start taking in vitamins etc if you are pregnant!?

2
Posted by: Me | 2007/03/30

Hi Karen,

Thanks for the reply. I thought so too but I'm so scared!!! I did a test 2 weeks ago and it was negative, I was soooo dissapointed. I don't want to go thru this again!

Reply to Me
Posted by: Karen | 2007/03/30

silly girl! you have all the symptoms of a PREGNANT woman and yet you don't want to take the test!!! you are going to have to wait for CyberDoc to get back to you, in the meantime go get a bathroom test/blood test done!

Reply to Karen